2013-01-09

The Practice of a Description - The First Time to Pick My Idol Up(2)


  As I arrive at the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport at 10 o'clock, my friends and I hurriedly search for the Terminal I in the airport lounge just like having ants in our pants. Losing the sense of direction, I try to make myself calm and then seek for the aid of the service counter. Moving in the direction of the Terminal I with the brick steps, we are all excited and fevered.
The situation in the Terminal I that day
   When we finally reached, hundreds of fans,who waited for the arrival of the Korean pop male group - INFINITE(인피니트), come >came into our sights. There are >were about three hundred INSPIRIT(인스피릿), the official name of INFINITE's fans) who waited for the arrival and surrounded the glass fences in the arrival waiting area - almost eighty percent are >were females, and the remainder are >were all males. Whoever carries >carried either the high-technique camera or the smart phone, discussed how he/she will >would do when the idols arrived and how deep he/she had been obsesses >obsessed with INFINITE. As time passes >passed by, most fans gradually lose >lost patience, started to hanging >hanged out in the arrival hall, and sit >sat chatting and taking some breaks. Suddenly, thundering scream rushed to my ears, I raised my head and stand >stood on tiptoe, and try >tried to move to the front line so that I can >could clearly know what happened. To everyone's surprise, the monitor of the timetable turned to the word "Arrived" from the words "on air". The uproarious sounds from chatting, laughing and joking are >were getting louder and louder. Everyone is >was ready for INFINITE's arrival with the expected and impatient face. I am >was just like having the butterflies in my stomach. 
  After a half hour, around half past eleven, the deafening shrills instantly bursted out, I watched my idols walking from the door of the Terminal I. The seven members give >gave all the fans the wave in greeting. My heart almost leaps >leaped out with excitement when I watched my favorite member - Lee Sungjong(이성종) cracking an angelic but a little weary smile with >to my own eyes and walking away. However, it is >was a pity that I only see >saw him within 1 second because I was immediately jostled away by the crazy and mad crowd. Countless fans raised their cameras, smart phones, supporting boards, meticulously prepared letters and presents to welcome the seven charming princes. The whole situation totally loses >lost control. In about 20 seconds, INFINITE go >went aboard, and the stream of people are >were just like the surging waves highly beast >beat upon the rocks and howled upon the seashore; then the waves calmed down abruptly. The huge throngs of people hastily empty >emptied the entire lobby, and we are >were just back to school to go to the next classes.
Lee Sungjong(이성종)

INFINITE(인피니트)

沒有留言:

張貼留言